Order a Radon Test Kit
The Bremer County Health Department has both short-term and long-term radon test kits available. Test kits are for purchase and can be picked up at our office at 403 3rd St. SE in Waverly M-F 8:00 am-4:30 pm. Prices listed below.
Short-Term Radon Test Kits ($15 per test kit, cash or check only)
- Should be used if you are doing a radon test for the first time.
- Should be used if you have done a short-term measurement before that was reported elevated levels and you need to conduct a second verification test.
- Last 3-7 days in length.
- Conduct test every two years or if major renovation occurs.
- Should be used if have done a short-term measurement before that reported low or elevated levels and you would like to conduct a second test. Provides an average over a longer period.
- Last 3-12 months in length.
For additional information about Radon in Iowa, click here.