Order a Radon Test Kit
Radon test kits can be ordered online through the American Lung Association by clicking here. Information on the two types of test kits available is outlined below.
Short-Term Radon Test Kits
- Should be used if you are doing a radon test for the first time.
- Should be used if you have done a short-term measurement before that was reported elevated levels and you need to conduct a second verification test.
- Last 3-7 days in length.
- Conduct test every two years or if major renovation occurs.
- Should be used if have done a short-term measurement before that reported low or elevated levels and you would like to conduct a second test. Provides an average over a longer period.
- Last 3-12 months in length.
For additional information about Radon in Iowa, click here.