Child Health Services
The child health service clinic is held the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 9:00 am- 4:00 pm. To schedule an appointment call: 319-291-2413. Walk-ins are welcome.
Well Child Exams (Ages 0-21)
- Comprehensive Health & Development Assessment
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Physical Exam
- Review of Immunizations
- Lead testing ages 1-6
- Referrals for mitigation services
- Dental screenings and services for ages 0-21
- Fluoride Application
- Sealant Application (if needed)
- Dental Service Navigation
Additional information can be find by clicking here.