Permit Information

Entrance/Driveway Permits

Driveway Permit
Any driveway or entrance coming off of the County's right-of-way must have a permit.

Tile Crossing or Work in the Right-of Way permit

Any tile crossing or work done in the County's right-of-way requires a permit.
Right-of-Way Permit
Tile Crossing Permit (10-2019)

Utility Permit

Utility Permit
All utilities placed in the County's right-of-way require a permit from the Engineer's office and must have approval of the Board of Supervisors.

Dust Control Permit

Dust Control Permit
Residents must obtain a dust control permit prior to putting down dust control products or having a contractor put it down.

Asphalt Emulsions Application
Effective May 2021, the Bremer County Board of Supervisors has approved the use of asphalt emulsions on secondary roads.  Please complete the application and agreement and submit to the Bremer County Engineer's Office for consideration.

Moving Permits

Single Trip Permit
Annual Oversize Permit
Annual Oversize Overweight Permit
Bremer County issues single trip over size and over weight permits for travel on County roads, annual oversize permits and annual oversize/overweight permits.

Completed permits should be sent to the Engineer's Office:
1995 Euclid Ave,
Waverly, IA 50677

All of the above mentioned permits can be obtained in person at the County Engineer's Office.